- Ultra-tough 5 bearing Single Speed rear hub for All Mountain, DJ, FR, Pumptrack, and BMX. - Integrated 3mm 11T Cog Freehub (for 1/8" SS Chains) - Female Axle, M10 Lock-down Bolts, Alloy End-Caps - Wide Flange design eliminates dish in rear wheel, maximizing wheel strength & stiffness - Hole count: 32H - 6-bolt
Shimano's 105 Front Hub is an excellent beginning to a strong, light front wheel. The diamond-polished bearing races mean the hub rolls super smoothly and the labyrinth seals shut out dust, dirt and water. Plus, the cold-forged-aluminum hub shell is beautiful and built to last. You get Shimano's excellent quick-release skewer, too.
Shimano XT M756 front hub. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
$56.99 - $75.99
Shimano XT FH-M8010/M8000 Rear Hubs. - Double contact bearing seals - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Shimano Quick-engagement freehub - Not compatible with Shimano 11-Speed Road cassettes - Cone bearings races ground by a Cubic Boron Nitride tool for smooth-rolling durability - Center Lock disc brakes provide reliable braking power (lockring sold separately)
The stout design of Shimano's Deore XT rear hub minimizes fork flex and builds into a super-reliable wheel. It features a quality cold-forged-aluminum shell, super durable angular contact bearings with high-polish bearing surfaces, and Shimano's excellent Center Lock disc mount, which makes rotor installation a breeze. The freehub boasts quick engagement for lightning fast acceleration and confidence when negotiating tricky technical sections. A quick-release skewer makes wheel installation and removal a breeze.
With simple setup and reliable trail performance, the SLX front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Easy disc brake rotor installation with Center Lock spline mount and lock ring - Tool-free 15mm thru axle system is stiff and lightweight - Simple setup and reliable trail performance
$54.99 - $68.99
Shimano's ZEE Rear Freehub is a quick engaging, smooth-running hub that doesn't drain the bank account. It features quality sealing, adjustable angular-contact bearings, and rotates on an extra-stiff one-piece rear axle with integrated cone construction. It's Center Lock compatible and is available in 135, 142 and 150mm configurations.
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, SRAM's 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, their smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME drive mechanism ensures rapid engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps, make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike. - Fully convertible with tool-free end caps - 24, 28 or 32 spoke holes
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, SRAM'S 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, the smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME drive mechanism ensures rapid engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps, make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike. - Versatile driver body can accept ROAD or MTB drivetrain, full spline or XD cassettes - Fully convertible with tool-free end caps - BOOST variants - 24, 28 or 32 spoke holes
SRAM's X9 hubs are built tough with light aluminum hubshells for the strength to tackle the mountain year after year. You'll love the durable high-precision cartridge bearings that spin smoothly in all conditions. Plus, careful machining helps keep the X9's weight low without compromising durability.
Direct power transmission in every riding situation—240 with Ratchet EXP. With the latest generation of the 240 hubs, the strengths have been further enhanced. The latest Ratchet EXP freehub system increases the bearing lifetime thanks to the increased bearing distance. The new version of the end caps simplifies tool-free disassembly and makes maintenance easier. The hollow-machined ratchets transfer your energy directly into acceleration thanks to the 36 teeth.
The number to count on—240 with Ratchet EXP. The new 240 is developed for riders with the most extreme ambitions. The latest version of the hub is equipped with the Ratchet EXP system to maximize reliability. The increased bearing distance increases bearing lifetime, the straight spring provides more direct engagement (which reduces wear), and a smaller number of parts not only makes maintenance easier, but also reduces weight.
$169.00 - $216.90
The DT Swiss 240s road hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. On the winning end of countless Grand Tour stages and local races alike, these hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
$223.90 - $291.70
Reliability meets simplicity—running smoothly day-in and day-out. The 350 hub was developed according to the credo: Reliability meets simplicity. The simultaneous engagement of the ratchets and the resulting large engagement area provide reliability. The plugged construction allows easy maintenance without the need for tools. Adaptation to different axle standards or modification of the engagement angle is also possible with just a few manual steps.
Hubs typically seem to fall into two general categories: light and very expensive or heavy and cheap. With this typical bike industry paradigm, we saw an opportunity. You see, for years we've been using high-end geared hubs from the manufacturer of our track offerings on our personal bikes. They are very lightweight (peep the specs) and just plain work. We decided to finally make those hubs available to you and corner the market in our own category: lightweight, affordable, and incredibly practical. We've ridden them on all kinds of bikes from mtb to road and we're in love. They are reliable, dang light and very reasonably priced. We offer the Go-Devil in a minimal amount of configurations and ship them with all the necessary endcaps and a quick release skewer, future proofing them in case you want to use them on various bikes over the years. Quick Release, 12mm, and 15mm endcaps are included. On all models we spec high-quality made in Japan stainless-steel sealed bearings. Oh, and we've got polished options as well. Kind of a big deal because polished hubs have become a rarity in our modern world. - Weight: Disc Brake: 164g - Includes 12mm, 15mm endcaps and quick release skewer - Non-Drive Side Center To Flange Disc Brake: 21mm - Drive Side Center To Flange Disc Brake: 36mm - Non-Drive Flange Diameter Disc Brake: 58mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter Disc Brake: 45mm
Featuring WTP's very own, patented 3-point clutch friction system, the Helix hub will take you backwards in style and hold up to any peg abuse that comes its way. - Unique internal arrangement with face-bearing clutch stopper - WTP Patented "Tri-Point" friction system - Hub Drilling: 32 - Cassette Body Type: Single Cog Driver - Axle Size: 14mm - Spoke Interface: J-Bend
- Produced by one of Japan's oldest hub makers - Silky smooth Japanese sealed cartridge bearings - High polished finish - Choose fixed/free or fixed/fixed flip-flop rear hub - Hub spacing: 120mm OLD
Surly's Ultra New Disc Front Hub is a gorgeous hunk of aluminum that boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment. The forged chromoly axle is flex-free for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
Build your singlespeed or fixie bike around Surly's Ultra New Roadie Rear Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum has the capability you need and reliable sealed bearings, too! It sports threads for a track cog and lockring on one side and a freewheel on the other so you can decide how you want to roll. Plus, this hub's 130mm width fits most road frames and the hollow chromoly axle provides a flex-free ride as well as simple quick release skewer compatibility.
$94.99 - $199.99
Product specs: - Front hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 15mm axle type - Japanese cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 205g - Rear hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 12x142mm axle type - Four sealed cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 325g
- Threaded for multi-speed freewheel (7sp), includes 70mm drum brake - A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid axle (183mm overall axle length) - Freewheel and brake lever sold separately
- Use a front/reat set or match the front with Sturmey 3sp fixed rear or 2sp kickback rear - 6061 aluminum shell with sealed cartridge bearing and solid nutted axle (145mm front/175mm rear overall axle length) - Rear is flip-flop threaded for freewheel
Replacement Shimano/SRAM freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30 rear hubs.
Converts a Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti rear hub to a 12mm thru-axle. Compatible with both Type 1 and Type 2 rear hubs.
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes rear hubs with XD Driver.
Converts a Stan's 3.30RD/3.30RDTi hub to a 12x142mm thru-axle.
- HEX DRIVE 102T technology delivers 3.5° engagement for almost instant pickup - 6 independent pawls with 3 steps per pawl, work in unison, meaning 18 engagement points per click - Bite-Block Alloy HG and XD Freehub bodies resist damage from cassettes without the weight penalty of steel - Forged and CNC weight-optimized alloy hub body - Unique flange design reduces dish requirement and minimizes tension range between drive-side and non-drive-side spokes - Advanced seal system improves prevention of bearing/drive system contamination - QR end caps included with all hubs - Cassette/Driver: choose; Shimano HG-11, or Scram XDR - Axle/Spacing: 12x142mm Thru Axle (includes 10mm QR endcaps) - Hole: 28h
- Weight optimized, gravity inspired front hub - 32mm-diameter oversized bearings allow adaptability up to 20mm thru axles - Unique flange design reduces dish requirement and minimizes tension range between drive-side and non-drive-side spokes - Compatible with 32 HEX front hub adapters only - Advanced seal system improves prevention of bearing contamination
- SPANK's HEX DRIVE 102T technology delivers 3.5° engagement, for almost instant pickup - 6 independent pawls with 3 steps per pawl, work in unison, meaning 18 engagement points per click - Bite-Block Alloy HG and XD Freehub bodies resist damage from cassettes without the weight penalty of steel - Unique flange design reduces dish requirement and minimizes tension range between drive-side and non-drive-side spokes - Advanced seal system improves prevention of bearing/drive system contamination
Internal O-rings, a grease sleeve, and high-quality cup and cone bearings lend this 105-level hub high durability and smooth rolling. - Internal O-rings and grease sleeve - High quality, sealed Cup & Cone Bearing - High durability and smooth rolling for sustained performance
Page 1 of 4 Next page